Monday, March 28, 2011

Random late night alone in the apartment thoughts...

--After an hour of dancing "The Farmer and the Cowman..." in MT dance class, the girl in the "Cats" shirt asks me, "What show is this from?" I'm not a MT history buff by any means, but really? I guess we've all gotta learn somehow.

--What is true presence in someone's life? Is it interest, reliability, giving equally, knowing without having to ask? I always say I value presence, but if the concept is so multi-faceted, does that set us up for disappointment? Or is it just that hard to find people who are truly and mutually there for each other? I think presence and love cross paths a few times on their separate journeys, and that connection is key when discussing presence. For if we relate the two, what does absence in general or of any of the facets above say?

--I'm realizing the down side of going public; I have to be pretty vague sometimes.

--I know some of you who read, and to everyone who is, I do love dialogue. I ask a lot of questions as I reason through things on here, and I invite you to answer my hypotheticals or tell me your similar stories... or just say hi. Whatever you want. If you want.

--Tomorrow brings a new potential. However it turns out, the potential is exciting.

--I love my puppy. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment